Saturday, October 16, 2010

Still Alive...

Wow…It’s been five months since my late post. What a ride it’s been.

During the month of May I was strapped up and painfully hobbling to the end of the school year. I had Achilles tendon surgery in June, which made me pretty much non-mobile and house bound for the summer. In there was a fall which gave me a large knot on the head and a dislocated shoulder…but no damage to the leg, only my pride. Add to the mix having to have the exterior oh my house washed (which makes a mess) and painted for insurance requirements, having to have the plumber over for emergence repairs and a new hot water heater, the city complaining about my over grown flower beds and weed-whacking everything down, pet trauma, a friend who went psycho on me, a scratched cornea, and oh yea…a root canal and crown...

And though I have been keeping up with you I have not wanted to write about any of that. Now it is October and I am just finishing up the first quarter of the school year. I’m still hobbling, but in a good way…on the mend and as busy as ever.

2 comments:

glnroz said...

dang,,that was a busy schedule,, lol.. glad you are back and on "the mend".

Joanna Jenkins said...

I yiyi-- Your plate has been VERY full. I am so sorry you had so many balls to juggle all at one and injuries too!

Glad to hear the school year is going well and you're on the mend.

Cheers, jj