Thursday, February 18, 2010

Productivity


This week I have been working on costume plots for each character/actor in the play and pulling costumes from storage. I will have to find a few I do not have, but mostly I will start fittings next week. I am still unsure about the lighting idea I have, using an InFocus project…just haven’t had the time to play with it yet. I am feeling the crunch as there is not a lot of time between now and dress rehearsal and still lots to do.


I have also been working this week on getting three paintings, by my second year students, ready to submit to the Literary Rally Art Competition. Lots of forms to fill out and get in the mail, labels to make, and hanging hardware to install, etc., and I have to bring them to the university Student Union Information Desk today. I personally do not like competition of any kind, but it is good for the school to be recognized.


Then, while I am in the city, I will meet up with my Tri-Ya’s (three women who like to get together and have fun) for lunch and a movie.


I like being this productive!

3 comments:

DUTA said...

Busy, busy. Good Luck with your activities!

Reya Mellicker said...

Tri ya's? That is so perfect.
Hey may the force be with you! You sound busy.

Joanna Jenkins said...

Tri-Yas! What a great name. Hope you all had fun together.

Good luck to your students in the art competition. It must be very exciting for them.

Hope all is well with you.

jj