Name 15 books challenge.
I am playing along with Allie, but I will not be passing this along. Not my style.
I did this in about four minutes...I thought of the first book in my youth that I remembered then moved forward in time. I stayed away from classic works, except for Midsummer, which I read in sixth grade.
The Instructions: Don’t take too long to think about it. Fifteen books you’ve read that will always stick with you. First fifteen you can recall in no more than 15 minutes.
1. A Tree Grows in Brooklyn
2. The Good Earth - Buck
3. Cheaper By the Dozen
5. Slaughterhouse-Five - Kurt Vonnegut
6. The Illustrated Man - Ray Bradbury
7. Hawkline Monster, a Gothic Western - Richard Brautigan ( I count too)
8. A Clockwork Orange - Burgess
9. Mists of Avalon - Bradley
10. Hatrack River - Card
11.Newford Books (all 16 plus) - Charles de Lint
12.The Farseer Trilogy, Liveship Traders Trilogy, Tawny Man Trilogy - Robin Hobb
13.Outlander Series - Diana Gabaldon
14. The Black Jewels Trilogy - Anne Bishop
15. The Sevenwaters Trilogy - Juliet Marillier ( love all her work)